BUSINESS CONDITIONS FOR USED PRODUCTS
BUSINESS CONDITIONS FOR USED PRODUCTS
Business conditions for used products
1. General provisions and definitions.
This Complaint Procedure Code was prepared in accordance with the Civil Code and Act. on consumer protection and covers consumer goods used
(hereafter referred to as " second-hand goods ") in which the buyer's rights under the liability for defects (hereinafter referred to as "the claim") are exercised.
Mon-Fri from 9.00-17.00 - support 739 767 387, firstname.lastname@example.org
Po-Pá od 9.00-17.00
Nové zakázky 739 767 387 email@example.com
stav zakázek 797 848 091 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Fitness Servis.cz Fitness Pohotovost.cz Kup fitness.cz
provozuje : Company can be FIT s.r.o.,
DIČ: 01526642 IČO: 01526642
Dílna: Zengrova 131, Kolín IV, 280 02 Kolín
Sídlo : Praha - Žižkov, Vlkova 821/23, PSČ 130 00.
for sale of goods through an online store located at www.Fitnesspohotovost.cz , www.Kupfitness.cz , www.Suprmarket.cz
1. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
trading company: Company can be FIT sro . , in accordance with the provisions of Section 1751 (1) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, the mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising out of or in connection with the purchase contract through the seller's internet shop. The e-shop is operated by the seller on a web site located at www.Fitnesspohotovost.cz ,www.Kupfitness.cz , www.Suprmarket.cz
- The buyer, who may be an entrepreneur or consumer, is obliged to become acquainted with the Complaint Procedure and the General Terms and Conditions (GTC) before ordering the goods.
- By ordering the goods (eventually by concluding the purchase contract) and accepting the goods from the seller, the buyer agrees to this Complaint Procedure. Definitions of the terms contained in this Complaint Rules take precedence over the definitions in the GBC. If this Complaint Code does not define the term, it is understood in the meaning as defined in the GBC. If not defined there, it understands the meaning in which it uses valid and effective legislation.
- The takeover of the goods by the entrepreneur is the moment of its handover to the buyer or the buyer. first carrier. If the buyer is a consumer, the moment of taking over the goods by the consumer from the seller or take-over from the carrier.
- As proof of warranty (warranty card), the seller issues a purchase receipt (invoice or vendor - warranty card) to each purchased item, with all the required data for the warranty (in particular the name of the goods, the price, the quantity or the serial number) .
- At the buyer's request, the seller will provide the warranty in writing (warranty). The warranty sheet includes the seller's business name, its identification number and registered office. By default, however, if the nature of the matter so permits, the seller issues a proof of purchase of the item containing the data in place of the warranty.
- If this is necessary in the light of the warranty provided, the seller shall explain in a comprehensible manner the contents of the warranty, indicating its scope, conditions, validity and the manner in which the claims arising from it may be exercised. In the warranty card, the seller also states that the warranty does not affect the buyer's rights to buy the item.
- For a non-consumer purchaser, the seller may apply this Claim Rules appropriately, otherwise the rights resulting from the liability for defects are governed by the concluded contract and the Commercial Code.
2. Conflict with Ordering Goods.
- In the event that the buyer is not in compliance with the order for goods ("discrepancy with the ordering of goods"), the buyer has the right to bring the item free of charge and without undue delay.
- ordering the goods, at the buyer's request either by replacing the item or by repairing it; if such a procedure is not possible, the buyer may require a reasonable discount on the price of the item or withdraw from the contract. This is not the case if the buyer, knowing the contradiction with the ordering of the goods, had known before the takeover of the goods or the contradiction with the order of the goods he himself caused.
- A conflict with an order for goods that occurs within 14 days of the date of receipt of the item shall be deemed to be a breach existing at the time of its acceptance unless it is inconsistent with the nature of the matter or unless otherwise proven.
3. Warranty Terms
- A buyer who is not a consumer is obliged to and a buyer who is a consumer is advised to
- Immediately upon delivery, he checked with the carrier the condition of the shipment (parcel number, tape integrity, damage to the box or other packaging) according to the enclosed shipping slip.
- The buyer is entitled to refuse to accept a shipment that is not in conformity with the order of the goods, with the fact that the shipment is, for example, incomplete or damaged.
- If the buyer has received such a damaged shipment from the carrier, it is necessary to describe the damage in the delivery note of the carrier.
- Incomplete or damaged shipments must be notified immediately by e-mail to: fp@u2D.cz,
- And write down the shipping protocol with the carrier and send it without delay by e-mail or mail to the vendor.
- In the event that goods are defective after the goods have been taken over by the buyer, the buyer may claim his / her legitimate claim.
- The length of the warranty period for the used goods is always marked with the product at the online store and the customer is familiar with it.
- In the case of the sale of the used goods to the consumer, the seller is not responsible for defects corresponding to the degree of use or wear and tear that the item had taken over upon the purchaser, and the liability for defects in the case ceases to exist if it has not been claimed within 12 months from the date of receipt by the purchaser Section 626 (3)).
- For items sold at a lower price due to a defect or incompleteness, the warranty does not apply to defects for which the lower price has been agreed.
- If the purchaser is a consumer within the statutory warranty period, complaints are governed by Act No. 40/1964 Coll., Civil
- Code and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, both laws in force and effect, taking into account
- specified in this Complaint Procedure.
The warranty can not be claimed in the following cases:
- If the warranty period expired before the date of the claim - the warranty expired.
- The defect was caused by inappropriate use of the goods.
- The defect was caused by non-compliance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- The defect arises from improper installation, handling, handling, manipulation or neglect of the care of the goods.
- The defect was caused by unauthorized interference with the goods or other modifications without the manufacturer's permission.
- The defect was caused by the connection to an electrical network that did not comply with the relevant ČSN standard. The goods were damaged by the elements.
4. Rights under warranty
- The warranty period is extended by the period during which the goods were repaired. In the case of replacement of new goods, the buyer obtains a new guarantee in the length agreed at the first sale.
The consumer is entitled to claim the guarantee:
- In the event of a defect being remedied, the right to a free, proper and timely removal of the defect, the right to replace the defective goods or the defective part, if this is not disproportionate due to the nature of the defect, and if such a procedure is not possible, the right to a reasonable discount on the purchase or to withdraw from the purchase contract if it is an irreparable defect that impedes proper use of the goods, the right to exchange defective goods or withdraw from the purchase contract,
- in the case of removable defects occurring in large numbers or repeatedly and impeding the proper use of the goods, the right to exchange defective goods or withdraw from the purchase contract.
- in the case of other defects irrevocable and not requiring replacement, the right to a reasonable discount on the purchase price or to withdraw from the purchase contract.
5. Settlement of claim
- The place of claim is the fitness center of Fitness Pohotovost.cz
- If the buyer decides to claim the goods personally at the place of the seller's seat, we recommend that you arrange the appointment in advance by e-mail or by telephone.
- In the situation where the seller has decided to send the goods back to himself, the buyer in his / her own interest leads the goods to be packed in suitable and sufficiently protective packaging material meeting the requirements of the shipment of fragile goods and to mark the consignment with the respective symbols.
- Upon proper handling of the claim, the buyer will be prompted to take over the repaired goods.
- It is always necessary to write a written record of the detected defects and the form of their removal, we recommend that the buyer keep these certificates for the duration of the warranty.
- In the case of a legitimate claim, the buyer is not entitled to a refund of the necessary transport.
- The company is responsible for the quality of the product, but does not pay for transportation to the customer, and the customer can bring the product to the claim person personally at the premises in the Kolín.
- The customer can pay for installation and transport from Company can be FIT sro when purchasing the used product . Installation is always offered for purchase.
- In case the customer has installed the product from Fitness Fitness, sro is entitled to a refund of the transport.
- In the event of an unjustified claim, the buyer is not entitled to the refund of his costs associated with the handling of the claim and, at the same time, the seller is not entitled to reimbursement of the costs incurred on his part (if the buyer was not, for example, a repeated unreasonable claim, that he was an abuse of rights on his part).
- the seller's claim decides immediately, in complex cases within 5 business days. This period does not include a period of time appropriate to the type of goods or services needed to expertly assess the defect.
- Claims, including the removal of a defect, will be settled without undue delay, no later than 30 calendar days from the date of the claim, unless the seller and the buyer agree otherwise.
- The seller shall provide the consumer with a written acknowledgment of the buyer's claim, the content of the claim and the manner in which the claim is made. Furthermore, the seller will issue to the buyer an acknowledgment of the date and manner of processing the claim, including the confirmation of the repair and the duration of the repair. In the event of a rejected claim, the seller selling the buyer shall provide a written justification for this refusal.
Storage costs and costs associated with an unjustified claim:
- If no claim is made within 30 days after the deadline for repair or if the product is not picked up in the case of an unjustified claim, the purchaser may be charged a cost of CZK 30 net of VAT for each commenced calendar day.
- The seller is not allowed to issue the product until the full amount for repair or storage has been paid. If this amount exceeds the current selling price of the product, the seller is entitled to sell the product and cover the resulting costs accordingly.